Faculty Of Fine Arts 4 Mohamed Thakeb St.
Posted on September 8, 2015 / 3764

Faculty Of Fine ArtsFaculty Of Fine Arts was founded in 1908 by Prince Youssef Kamal on behalf of the Egyptian School of Fine Arts and became under the supervision of the Ministry of Education in 1910.Then it became The Graduate School of Fine Arts on behalf of the Royal College of Fine Arts in 1950 and in 1953 became the Faculty of Fine Arts and later annexed to the Ministry of Higher Education in 1961 to become part of faculties of Helwan University since the founding of the university in 1975.

Listing Type : Education Centers
Building Number : 4
Related Listings