The primary purpose of this Directory is to promote local business in Zamalek District by allowing business owners to register their services on an online database. This allows entrepreneurs to become better known in their own communities and allows clients to support local business more easily.
Zamalek 101 does not warrant the validity of the information in the Directory. The information is provided by business owners and Zamalek 101 does not verify the claims made by these persons. While a great deal of care has been taken to keep information on this site both accurate and inoffensive, Zamalek 101 cannot be held responsible for errors, misprints, omissions or misinformation.
Zamalek 101 disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to:
– any errors in or omissions from the Directory and its content, including, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
– any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Directory, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions there from;
– the unavailability of this site (and therefore the Directory) or any portion thereof; and the use of the Directory.
Conditions of Listing:
1. To be listed in this directory you must have a physical presence in Zamalek District. If your contact address is outside that area your listing will NEVER be shown. We will check to ensure the information you have entered with respect to your location is correct.
2. You agree to ensure that the listed contacts for your business is up to date. You may log in and edit your listing at any time.
3. View our page for how to add and post an item in our listings here
4. Payments are not refundable once the listing is published
5. The publisher reserves the right to decline or modify any advertisement it considers improper with the general nature or policies of Zamalek 101. The final decision on all listing material remains at the discretion of the Editor.
6. Zamalek 101 has the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
7. The Business owner must accept full responsibility as to copyright in respect of all illustrations and reading matter used in the listing.
NOTE: Zamalek 101 reserves the right to apply any listing rate increase at any time as long as the payment is not yet received or before renewal of an existing listing
The Business Owner’s Obligations
A Directory Listing must NOT include information that:
– is unlawful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, pornographic or indecent;
– is false, misleading, deceptive or contains any misrepresentations;
– interferes with or inhibits clients or business owners from enjoying or using the Directory;
– constitutes or encourages conduct that would violate any law;
– promoting the sale or use of Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs; Tobacco products and related paraphernalia; Unsafe supplements; Weapons, ammunition, or explosives; adult products or services
– the promotion of alcoholic beverages and drinks that resemble alcoholic beverages
– political content
– religious content
– violates the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any other person;
– discloses confidential information of any other person without that person’s written consent;
– Is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights of any person; or exposes Zamalek 101 to liability